Jenny asks…where could I go to college for these?I would liek to do these classes…

1. Teaching English as a Foreign Language
2. Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education
3. Korean Studies
4. East Asian Studies.

But Where should I go other then USC? Thanks!~
Wow a bunch of losers answered my question.. How nice.anita answers:Well as for teaching english in another country all you need is a four year degree in anything and you will get hired. As far as korean studies just look up

Read more at Second Language Learning Now


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s